We value school uniform as a means of supporting our identity as a school family and children are expected to wear the correct uniform each day.
School uniform consists of:
- Royal blue jumper or cardigan
- Royal blue fleece with school logo (optional)
- White polo shirt, shirt or blouse
- Black trousers, skirt, dress, culottes or shorts
- Black school shoes (trainers may be worn at lunch times but children should change for the rest of the day)
- White or grey socks
- Light blue striped or gingham school summer dress
In addition, we ask all children to bring in a cap from home during the summer months. These can be purchased with a school logo if required.
School uniform with the Ranvilles logo on can be purchased from Skoolkit in
Fareham or online at www.skoolkit.co.uk. or on the link below.
PE kit consists of:
- Coloured house T-shirt (see details below)
- Black shorts
- Tracksuit in colder weather –school logo hoodie available.
House T-shirts are purchased through the link below.
The colour of the T-shirt
links to their House colour:
- Liberty – yellow
- Murrayfield – blue
- Wembley – red
- Windsor – green
You will be informed of your child’s House when they join the school