Please see the documents here for the lunch options from 24th April 2017 at Ranvilles Juniors.
UPDATE: Week 2 menu has changed to the following: See the recent letter from school Menu Change to week 2
The Year 6 are trialing the Secondary school menu available here
For additional information click here to view the Hampshire Catering Website
Free school meals are available only to children whose parents/guardians are in receipt of one or more of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers’ Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and have an annual gross income, of no more than £16,190 as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs1
No other benefits qualify for free school meals.
Applying for free school meals
There is a new online service, where you can check your own eligibility for free school meals, or you can check on behalf of someone else.
To complete a check you will need the following information for yourself, or the person you are checking on behalf of:
- Name, home address and email address
- National Insurance Number or National Asylum Support Service reference number
- Child’s name, date of birth and school
Please note that by following the link below to the online free school meals eligibility checking service, you are leaving Hampshire County Council’s website.
The data you enter on the screen will be used to process your request.
To check for eligibility for free school meals please click here